Livermore Southern Pacific Depot
20 South L Street, Livermore
  
Ray Bonetti

LIVERMORE SOUTHERN PACIFIC DEPOT

THIS RAILROAD STATION HAVING BEEN LOCATED ABOUT HALF A MILE WEST OF THE OLD
TOWN OF LADDSVILLE, ON LAND OWNED BY WM. M. MENDENHALL, ESTABLISHED THE
LOCATION OF THE TOWN OF LIVERMORE. THE FIRST DEPOT WAS A FREIGHT CAR THAT WAS
SOON REPLACED BY A BUILDING IN 1891. THIS BUILDING BURNED, AND BY AUGUST 1892 A
COMBINATION PASSENGER AND FREIGHT DEPOT WAS BUILT.

DEDICATED APRIL 13, 1991
BY JOAQUIN MURRUETA CHAPTER #13
E CLAMPUS VITUS