The Green Store
Donlon Way & Dublin Blvd, Dublin
DHPA  Plaque/Built by ECV 13

THE GREEN STORE
BUILT IN 1860 BY JOHN GREEN THIS BUILDING HAS BEEN IN CONSTANT USE
AS A BUSINESS BUILDING. IT BEGAN AS A GENERAL STORE, CHANGED INTO A
NEIGHBORHOOD PUB, AND NOW IS A RESTAURANT.
FROM 1914-1948 THE NORTHEAST CORNER OF THE BUILDING WAS THE
DUBLIN BRANCH OF THE ALAMEDA COUNTY LIBRARY.
IN 1980 IT WAS SAVED FROM DESTRUCTION THROUGH THE EFFORTS OF THE
DUBLIN HISTORIAL PRESERVATION ASSOCIATION AND WAS RESTORED AND
EXPANDED IN 1984 BY THE STAR FOODS CORPORATION.

DUBLIN HISTORICAL PRESERVATION ASSOCIATION
SEPTEMBER 22, 1985