Livermore Fire Station  
2365 1st St., Livermore
Ken  Roberts

LIVERMORE TOWN HALL
JAIL AND FIREHOUSE

BUILT 1875, THIS BUILDING WAS FIRST A HOTEL THEN THE LIVERMORE VALLEY BANK.
IT WAS THE LIVERMORE TOWN HALL FROM 1905 TO 1957. THE JAIL WAS IN THE REAR,
AND TO THE LEFT THE FIREHOUSE. IT WAS HERE A LIGHT BULB WAS LIT AND
CONTINUES TO BURN TO THIS DAY.

DEDICATED BY
JOAQUIN MURRIETA CHAPTER 13
E CLAMPUS VITUS
OCTOBER 5 1985