Molloy’s Springs Tavern
  1655 Mission Road
Colma, CA

MOLLOY’S SPRINGS

(OLD BROOKSVILLE HOTEL)

BUILT BY PETER BROOKS IN 1883, SERVING
THE NEEDS OF TOURISTS, LOCAL CITIZENS,
MOURNERS, PARTYERS, CLAMPERS AND A HOST
OF OTHERS EVER SINCE.
DEDICATED JANUARY 15, 1983
BY
YERBA BUENA NO. 1 – JOAQUIN MURRIETA NO. 13
SAM BRANNAN NO. 1004 – MONTEREY VIEJO NO. 1846
MOUNTAIN CHARLIE NO. 1850
CHAPTERS OF THE
ANCIENT AND HONORABLE ORDER
OF
E CLAMPUS VITUS
AND SO RECORDED!


Geno Fambrini at the Dedication

Plaque at Transbay Terminal (1986)
Originally Placed at The Cliff House (1939)

 

Norton 1st
TransBay Joint Powers Authority (current location)
201 Mission St, SF

PAUSE, TRAVELER
AND BE GRATEFUL TO
NORTON 1ST

Bummer                                                                                       Lazarus

EMPEROR OF THE UNITED STATES
PROTECTOR OF MEXICO, 1859 – 80
WHOSE PROPHETIC WISDOM
CONCEIVED AND DECREED THE
BRIDGING OF SAN FRANCISCO BAY
AUGUST 18, 1869

DEDICATED BY E CLAMPUS VITUS FEB 25, 1939

PLAQUE RE-LOCATED AND RE-DEDICATED ON THE 50TH
ANNIVERSARY OF THE BRIDGE ENVISIONED BY EMPEROR NORTON
AND SO RECORDED BY E CLAMPUS VITUS NOV. 11, 5991 (1986)
YERBA BUENA CHAPTER 1                  JOAQUIN MURRIETA CHAPTER 13

Plaque at 201 Mission